This proposal offers a proprietary systems model designed to bring an additional recurring revenue stream to a regional hospital entity.
ENCORE and its independent laboratories
Small to Medium size rural and Critical Access hospitals, which possess out-patient billing insurance contracts that reimburse 50% or greater of billed charges.
Independent Clinical Laboratories (ICL’s) have been impacted with drastic reimbursement cuts in 2016 and as a result, more than one third of them have been forced to close.
Hospitals continue to endure :
(1) reimbursement cuts
(2) increases in uncompensated care
(3) increases in administrative spending to ensure compliance and guard against inadvertent fraudulence.
The seismic shifts within the reimbursement landscapes for both ICL’s and Hospitals have forced the consideration of additional opportunities that create:
(1) better economies of scale
(2) increased revenue potential
(3) cost reductions
(4) documented economic / clinical outcomes.